Join CloudMoyo and IT leaders at KC IT Symposium, the largest IT event in the Kansas City region
CloudMoyo is excited to be a Title Sponsor at the KC IT Symposium, held live on August 11, 2021 at the Overland Park Convention Center, KS. Join us for an impactful event with education and networking opportunities, to discuss how our businesses are transforming with resilience by innovating with apps at litespeed. You’ll get to hear from local IT leaders sharing their experiences and innovation journeys along with national keynote speakers.
CloudMoyo Co-Founder & CEO Manish Kedia will be chairing a panel session at 1:15 PM CDT with industry leaders Jason Kephart (CIO, Terracon), Rich Miller (VP Information Technology, Burns & McDonnell), and Josh Edwards (Global Director of Data Science & Operations, Black & Veatch) to discuss how they are approaching agile application development and data democratization for business users, business IT, and central IT. RSVP for the session here.
To kick-start rapid low-code and no-code application development in your organization, we’re offering an exclusive giveaway for event attendees. Book a meeting with our leadership team at the event and you’ll receive complimentary access to an App-in-a-day workshop or an application innovation consultation.
We would love to get to know you better while you are at the KC IT Symposium. Please use this link to schedule a short 30 minute 1:1 at the conference. As a thank you for sitting down with us, we would like to offer you one of the below incredible engagements completely free:
App in a day – Power Apps training
App in a day is perfect for either business end users or IT pros working on their behalf to learn how to use Power Apps productively.
The training will include the following:
- 1-day virtually-delivered training
- Introduction to the Power Apps interface
- Learn how to use the Canvas and model-driven methods
- Basic app customization
- How to connect to on-prem and/or cloud data
- How to use Power Flow to introduce automation
- How to design for desktop and mobile
- Complete an app within a day that can be published internally
- Deliverable is the training class plus a getting started guide that you can take back with you
Power Apps best practices workshop
The best practices workshop is geared towards IT pros who are tasked with supporting their company’s Power Apps program.
The workshop will include the following:
- 1-day virtually-delivered workshop
- Overview of general best practices for enterprise Power Apps support
- Facilitated discovery of current Power Apps support and delivery model
- Discussion around any business-specific parameters and requirements
- Examine topics including security, publishing, knowledge base, co-development, common data store, Azure extension, and others
- Deliverable is a written scorecard with suggested improvements
Choose a time slot for your meeting and get access to the complimentary giveaway
CloudMoyo is the global partner of choice for digital solutions at the intersection of cloud and AI. We empower customers to transform with resilience by innovating with apps at litespeed, democratizing data, and infusing artificial intelligence in business operations. Our solutions are delivered across a variety of flexible engagement models to drive customer value. Our FastTracktoValue™ customer-focused methodology is proven to accelerate vision-to-value.
Access on-demand resources before the event!
Customer success stories
Book a meeting to enter our exclusive giveaway!